Search This Blog

27 November 2011

A Talk With Shadow B'betsy

Q. A Waterloo news source has says you have taken bribes and have been executed. Of course this is not rue, as I am speaking with you. Will you please share your thoughts about this post?
A. [I am angry that a Waterlooian source would tell lies about me. This is just propaganda designed to scare Cenian citizens into fervor for Waterloo. I would not kill Kyn Tucin and would not take bribes.]
Q. What do you have to say about Waterloo's legal system?
A. [Clearly the legal system in Waterloo is flawed, with no appeals process for death row inmates. I say their legal system is just a way to shepherd their enemies to prison or the death row. Their punishments are draconian and would violate Article 9 of the Cenian Constitution, if it applied to Waterloo, which, sadly, it doesn't.]

No comments:

Post a Comment